Ms. Altanzul focuses her work in the areas of research, analysis, document organization and coordination for domestic and international business transactions and laws, including tax considerations, and business litigation. She also provides research and analytical assistance in connection with business and litigation matters that involve or may involve Mongolian law or business customs.
- Law Clerk
- Boston University, School of Law, Boston, MA
- Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M) – 2019
- Penn State Law School, State College, PA
- Master of Laws in American Law (LL.M) – 2017
- National University of Mongolia, School of Law, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) – 2016